This Weeks Bulletin!
Sunday, February 18th, 2024
Ways To Get Involved
From The Office
1. The Liberia Sweets for Support event on Sat. Feb. 17th has been postponed.
2. WCC family let’s Love and Bless Louie and Kat Dresbeck as they HAD their first child on January 31st. They would appreciate meals the most right now. Please register for a date at mealtrain.com look for the train for The Dresbeck Family. Questions? Call the office for more info.
Food Pantry donations can be dropped off on SUNDAY mornings in the pantry bin in the foyer.
Pantry Needs: Cream of Celery Soup, Canned Mushrooms, Canned Peaches and Pears, Chocolate Cake Mix, Pancake Mix, and Pork and Beans.
SAVE THE DATE!
Come join us for a week-long adventure in Jesus’s hometown - Nazareth: Vacation Bible School -July 15th-19th at church. Please add it to your calendars!
VBS planning has started and we intend to transform our Church space into a Nazareth-like marketplace. If you have an E-Z UP Tent (or 10!) that we could use from 7/14-7/19, we promise to take good care of them.
Please call Chris Schaefer at 920-240-5912 and get on the list! Thank you.
Friday & Saturday, February 23-24th, 2024
We invite you to join other WCC ladies for the virtual gathering for IF:Gathering 2024 at New Hope Church in Plainfield.
Whether you're just new to this life of faith, or been in it a while, we promise Jesus will meet you, a friendly face will greet you, and you'll be glad you set aside some "YOU & GOD" time this weekend!
Ladies ages 13+ are encouraged to attend. Breakfast & Lunch will be provided on Saturday in our fellowship hall and coffee will be flowing all day long! (free will offering appreciated!) We are praying for you already, and look forward to meeting you!
Register at the link below!
If you have questions please reach out to Sadie San Filippo.
Saturday, February 24th, 2024
Calling all the men and teenage boys of WCC!!! Join us for Men's Breakfast on Saturday, February 24th at 8 a.m. We will partake in some great food, fellowship, and foundations from God's word.
Sunday, February 25th, 2024
Appreciation/Farewell Gathering for Adam & Stephanie Wolfgang.
Sign up to bring a dish in the lobby (please bring a serving utensil with your dish)
* The 11am ALL Church Sunday School, or Come for More and Kids Sunday School is cancelled for this Sunday.
Contact the office with any questions. (920) 787-7148
Sunday Weekly Prayer
There are lots of opportunities to pray together and we would like to invite you to be a part of any that you are able to participate in.
1. We will pray BEFORE service in the library at 9 AM. This prayer time is to connect together in prayer for the upcoming service and all that God is going to do there.
2. We will continue to pray together in the front corner AFTER service before Sunday School begins. Please join Dan Chesman there for an extended time of intercession for our church during this transition period as well as for fellow members of our body.
Each week we take a few minutes to pray for the missionaries we support during service, but we hope that you will take some time out to pray for them before and after service as well.
This week's missionary prayer is for ROCK Student Ministry (Grades 7-12) of WCC as they reach their friends & schools for Christ.
WCC Worship Music on Spotify!
Listen to the music we're singing at service before you arrive each Sunday. Not only so you are better able to participate each Sunday, but also that you would be able to have a more fruitful time of personal worship at home as well. We hope you enjoy it!
Going Deeper - February 18th, 2024
Title: As God Writes Our Next Chapter
SERIES: Stand Alone
Scripture: Acts 8:26-40
1. Share a time when the Holy Spirit prompted you to pray, call, encourage or serve someone.
2. What makes the Holy Spirit’s voice easier/harder to understand?
3. What are your favorite OT verses that point to Jesus?
4. Were you saved in a Sunday worship service or outside of church?
5. Think about the people that you have regular contact with. What’s your next step in sharing Jesus with any of them?
6. Why is water baptism an important next step as a new believer?